Kingston University London Summer School
5th July – 6th August
London, United Kingdom
Kingston University London welcomes your students to its Summer School Programme 2017. We have put together a programme that will challenge you to get a cultural and social experience that we believe will be once in a life time. The summer school is a fantastic opportunity to meet with students and professionals from different cultures. With more than 20 years' experience of running summer schools, we aim to provide you with a fun, engaging and memorable study abroad experience in an informal and friendly atmosphere.
There are full details about this year’s Programme at: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/summerschool/
Key features included in the programme are:
- Travel card for use for the month in zones 1-6
- Easy access to central London
- Mobile phone
- Two long weekends built into the programme with options for travel
- University halls accommodation
- A self-contained, friendly riverside town
- Strong record for teaching quality
- Fieldtrip based learning experiences
- Social programme
- Dedicated summer school staff
The classes aim to minimise the amount of time spent in a classroom and maximise the amount of experiential learning in and around the London area. The summer school generates 3 US / 6 ECTS credits per module.
- £3,170 Sterling per student for one class; or
- £3,630 Sterling per student for two classes.
See our website for what the price includes: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/short-courses/summer-schools/summer-school-credit-bearing/costs-and-scholarships/
Our online application is available here: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/summerschool/how-to-apply/