- To prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and in line with national policy, NTUA has postponed the opening of the 2020 Spring Semester to March 2, 2020. Semester ends on July 3, 2020.
- Dormitory Check-in: from 12:00 pm, February 28, 2020.
- For those NTUA international students who are unable to entry Taiwan, please contact email@example.com to assist you to complete the registration process.
Reminders for arrival / flights
- Do not travel to China, Hong Kong or Macau
- Do not transfer flights in China, Hong Kong or Macau
- International Students: Please fill out the Novel Coronavirus Health Declaration Card on the day you enter Taiwan
Starting February 11, people holding Hong Kong or Macau passport will be suspended from entering Taiwan.
Starting February 10, travelers who transit through China, Hong Kong or Macau and are granted entry into Taiwan will be required to be under home quarantine for 14 days.
- Taiwan nationals: Starting February 6, Taiwan nationals with a history of travel to China, Hong Kong and Macau are required to be under home quarantine for 14 days after entering Taiwan.
- People holding Chinese passport: Entry suspended.
- People holding Hong Kong or Macau passport: Starting February 7, they are required to be under home quarantine for 14 days after entering Taiwan.
- Foreign nationals: Starting February 7, foreign nationals who have visited or resided in China, Hong Kong or Macau over the past 14 days will be suspended from entering Taiwan.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- There is no need to wear a mask in an open area
- Those with chronic illnesses should wear a mask
- Wear a mask when you go to a hospital to seek medical attention
- Wear a mask if you are going into crowded areas
- Call the toll-free epidemic monitoring hotline at 1922 (or 0800 001 922) for related queries